- Physical and mental health and work-life balance
To prevent colleagues from being violated by violence in the workplace, several labor health protection plans have been established, including the “Workplace Sexual Harassment Prevention Measures Appeal and Punishment Regulations”, “Prevention Plan for Unlawful Infringement of Duties”, “Maternal Health Protection Plan”, “Prevention Plan for Disease Caused by Abnormal Workload”, and ” Prevention Plan for Human Factor Hazard”. In addition, a “Written Request for Prohibition of Workplace Violence” has been posted on the employee platform for public announcement, and a “Gender Equality and Workplace Violence” section has been set up to provide relevant publicity materials and videos periodically.
- Promotion of employee health
We continue to promote employee health promotion as a core value and strive to create a “healthy environment” and cultivate “healthy employees” as our goal. In order to promote this core value and goal, we have implemented the following health promotion measures:
- Equal employment opportunities
The company’s recruitment process adheres to fairness, impartiality, and transparency. It does not discriminate against employees based on gender, sexual orientation, race, social class, age, marital status, language, thoughts, religion, political affiliation, place of origin, birthplace, appearance, facial features, disabilities, or any other characteristics. The company upholds gender equality, with a 1:1 ratio of male and female employees and no gender-based salary differences at all levels, to create a work environment of equal pay for equal work and implement the concept of gender equality in the workplace.
- Providing employee annual health check-up frequency and items that are superior to legal
- In accordance with the Labor Health Protection Regulations, we have hired professional and qualified medical institutions to provide on-site medical services for employees.
- Based on statistical analysis of employee health check-up reports, and to promote the development of regular exercise habits among employees, we have hired professional and qualified fitness instructors to conduct a series of interactive aerobics courses and continue to provide other courses such as health lectures for employees.
We value and continuously promote a healthy work environment and cultivate employees’ exercise habits to shape a “health-promoting workplace” that promotes physical, mental, and social health for employees.
- Prohibition of forced labor
The company does not engage in any form of forced labor, including the use of coercion, threats, detention, or any other illegal methods to compel workers to work, in accordance with international norms, the Labor Standards Act, and Infineon Energy Services Co., Ltd.’s human rights policy.
- Prohibition of child labor
The company does not employ child labor, in accordance with the Labor Standards Act and Infineon Energy Services Co., Ltd.’s policy on child labor.
- Support freedom of association and establish effective communication channels between labor and management.
To reduce the risk of human rights violations, in accordance with the “Implementation Measures for Labor-Management Meetings” issued by the Ministry of Labor, in addition to regular quarterly labor-management meetings, “Meetings with the CEO” are also held each quarter to increase opportunities for face-to-face communication between employees and managers, to understand the needs and expectations of both labor and management and to strive to build a healthy labor-management relationship.